Thursday, 29 October 2015

Insta Style #7 | Tribal Skirt.

This week Dan turned 22 (*que Taylor Swift '22' singing in your head*) and as I wasn't able to see him on his birthday because I was back in uni, I decided to treat him to a birthday dinner on Saturday evening. We headed out to a bar and grill in a seaside town about half an hour away from where we live, and we had such a delicious meal and a really lovely night. It was nice to get dressed up and to take night off from uni work for once. 
Skirt - New Look | Top - New Look | Necklace - Primark (last season)

I opted to wear my favourite smart-casual combo at the moment - a skirt with a turtle neck top and chunky boots and tights. This worked well as the restaurant was a place where you could go dressed up a little or in shorts and flip-flops after a day out at the beach. It's also so effortless and so easy to wear. 

This outfit is actually completely from New Look, even the boots (which aren't pictured) were from there. I really love the turtle neck top and have been wearing it with everything. It works really well with colorful skirts too - and this tribal one is my new favourite! I love the intricate detailing and, of course, the fringing at the hem. How pretty!


What's your go-to look at the moment?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

22 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I really need to get some turtle neck tops, as they're so versatile! I think I need to brave the shops haha xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Gemma - thank you so much! :) Yes get some turtle neck tops in your shopping bag ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Lush outfit Jess - you look fab! I am really loving New Look for clothing at the moment! Xx

    Eve - haiaeve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve! Me too : ) so many gorgeous pieces. xx

      Delete
  3. I loveeee this outfit Jess! That skirt is fab - this is deffo the 'go-to' outfit for this time of year!

    Robyn / www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! : ) it really is and so easy to wear xx

      Delete
  4. Love the print on the skirt! The jumper looks like it will be a great staple!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt! It's gorgeous and just what I've been looking for recently! Think I need to take a trip to New Look. You look lovely!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : ) there are so many lush things in New Look at the moment. xx

      Delete
  6. Aw I love this look! I'm loving tribals for autumn/winter too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tribal outfit...I will show more of my fall outfits next month!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ursula, I look forward to seeing them : ) xx

      Delete
  8. This is such a gorgeous outfit, you look lovely! I love the makeup look you've chosen to go with it :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is amazing! Love it. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great on you, I'm living in the same outfit at the moment (roll neck, skirt and boots)! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks hun! It's such an easy outfit to wear :) xx

      Delete
  11. Ahhhh I bought this skirt because I loved it, and it looks so good on you! But it didn't hang well at the back for me so I took it back! I'm so jealous!

    May
    www.DropsofBrandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS