Sunday, 1 November 2015

FOTD | Happy Halloween

Can you believe we're into November?! I feel like I just blinked and October was over but now it's time for the Christmas countdown to begin, and I'm so excited. After a hectic first few weeks at university I'm really looking forward to a well-earned break over Christmas and for all the excitement that Christmas brings!

However, before we get too excited about Christmas, let's not forget another exciting holiday - Halloween. My best friend from university came down from Taunton for a much-needed reunion last night and it was so great to see her after four months apart. After lining our stomachs with some pizza and sweets we got our spook ready for a night of partying! I opted for a spooky skeleton look, and using white face paint and a whole lot of liquid eyeliner, this is the final result...


I went for the half skeleton face as I wanted to really vamp up the eye look and create something spooky at the same time, and I absolutely love how it came out. After being a cat/leopard for the past four years I wanted to really experiment and do something different and this was the result. I based my look on Chrisspy's YouTube tutorial and added a little black lipstick to finish it off!

What do you think?
And what did you get dressed up as for Halloween? :)
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

30 comments:

  1. This is such a great look! Glad you had a good night!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! : ) I hope you had a happy Halloween! xx

      Delete
  2. Such an awesome look! You look great Jessie!! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Tasha! I saw your look on Facebook - you looked awesome too! xx

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing! Loving the eye makeup, too :)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks incredible!! I've loved seeing everyone's creative looks this year :) Your hair looks beautiful too <3
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Holly! It was really fun to create : ) and thank you.. Although my hair did not last very well haha. It dropped so quickly! xx

      Delete
  5. Your halloween look is amazing! Hope you had a lovely Halloween! x

    A Life Of A Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! : ) I had a great time, I hope you did too xx

      Delete
  6. That looks great! :D good job there!

    <3: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing - I absolutely love the look!
    Abi| RamblingsofaBlonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a fab night, the make-up is INCRED!

    Robyn / www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Opting for the half skeleton face is such a good idea! Pretty on the top & scary on the bottom! : ) xxxx

    ♥ Carly's Beauty Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Carly! I didn't want to look too scary although I'm sure I looked pretty gruesome by the end of the night! xx

      Delete
  10. That Halloween make-up is awesome! Hope you had a great one!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It was a great night xx

      Delete
  11. SUCH a cool Halloween look, I love it! Every year I promise I'm going to make an effort at Halloween and I never get round to it - always end up just throwing on some fake blood at the last minute, haha. Next year...!
    Love your blog btw, new follower here! xxx

    The perks of being a hipster- Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much : ) I always go as a cat so it was a nice change haha. Thank you :D I just followed you back. Looking forward to your posts! xx

      Delete
  12. Jessie, I love your take on the half-skeleton look. Most looks I see along this line have the half face vertically; I love the fact that you went with horizontal.

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I was planning the vertical line but glad I mixed it up a bit xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS