Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Introducing My New Blog | Welsh Girl Fit.

If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know I'm currently studying a Masters in Magazine Journalism at Cardiff University. I bloody love it and am so excited for what the future holds, even if I feel as though I'm drowning in assignments and I haven't seen my friends in weeks! 

As part of my Masters we have to do modules in Digital Journalism, which suits me just fine. I love writing online - obviously, I am a beauty blogger after all - and I love chatting with all my lovely blogging friends, so when we were set the task of setting up a blog as part of the module I was really excited. The blog has to be based around a community (whether that's IRL or online) and, as I'll be spending the best part of a year working on it, it had to be about something I am really passionate about. 
Putting makeup, beauty and journalism aside, I've decided to write a blog on one of the things I am most passionate about - health and fitness. I love keeping fit and working out. It's definitely a stress reliever and a way of life for me. I love the feeling after a super intense workout, and I love setting goals and achieving them. I also love reading fitness blogs and following motivating ladies who inspire me to keep active. That's what Welsh Girl Fit aims to do. 

The blog will be a place for fitness tips and tricks, healthy recipes and all round motivation. I've got a few interviews lined up with a variety of sportspeople and experts and am really looking forward to sharing their stories and advice! It's also a refreshing change to be working on another part of my lifestyle that I really love, although I do wish I could just post them onto All Things Beautiful too!

I'm sure you're all aware of just how amazing and loving the blogosphere is, and Welsh Girl Fit is need of a little lovin'. Please follow @WelshGirlFit on Twitter and like the Facebook page, and be sure to let me know what you'd like to see on the blog and what you think of the content so far! I would love to hear your feedback as I will be writing a report at the end and want to cater to the community and audience in every way possible. 

So, what are you waiting for?
Go check it out!!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. Woo go Jessie! Hope it all works out for you chick xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool, way to go !! I am definitely going to check out your new blog I am on a health kick at the moment and properly exercising for the first time in my life and it feels good.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Zeynab :D I hope you enjoy it! Good luck with it all xx

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Looking forward to reading the new blog :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I'm following so looking forward to reading :) good luck with your new project!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    Hair Care TreatmentsThe health of your hair and scalp can speak volumes about your internal balance. Factors like genetics, excessive use of chemicals, illness, weather changes and poor circulation are the major causes behind issues like hair fall, dandruff and damaged hair.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS