Sunday, 20 December 2015

Insta Style #9 | Cool and Comfy.

I don't know about you, but when going shopping I like to look good and feel great. Shopping can be pretty hard work - being on your feet all day and battling the Christmas crowds to get to the till point means you need to be comfortable, but it's always nice to dress up a little, especially around Christmas time. My go-to shopping outfit at the moment is a casual day dress, or oversized shirt, and some knee high boots. I love how comfortable you are when wearing a dress and tights and I feel like knee high boots add a touch of class to an outfit.

Dress (not online) | Boots | Necklace (last season)

This day dress from River Island is a new favourite of mine. I really love the linear patterns and the mix of colours. It's something completely different to what I usually pick up, which always tends to be black or floral, but I love the fit and the comfortable feel to it. The cotton material is quite stretchy and I really love the subtle tie around the waist to give it a little shape and to elongate the legs. 

I wore this with my favourite boots of the year. You know those winter boots that you buy and wear pretty much every day? These knee high boots are mine! I'm sure I've said it before but I had searched everywhere for a pair of boots that would suit me and not make me feel too overdressed, and I'm pleased to say I found them in New Look. They hardly ever leave my feet!

What's your go-to shopping outfit?
Lots of love,
Jessie.xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love the pattern and colours of this dress, it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! : ) I hope you're well. xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress!! You are soooo pretty and your legs look amazing!! :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - what a lovely comment! : ) xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit- love the dress, it's really unusual!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty dress!

    Happy Holidays!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS