Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Last-minute Lush Stocking Fillers.

Eeeek! Just three days to go until the big day and I am so excited. I spent last night wrapping presents to give to my family and am taking the day today to catch up on uni work whilst snuggled in pyjamas before watching some Christmassy films after a work-out this evening. I'm pleased to say that this year I'm ready ahead of schedule, but if you haven't had time to finish your shopping yet and are looking for some last-minute Christmas gifts, then this post is just for you!
One thing I love about Lush is their innovative products and how quirky, original and deliciously-smelling they are. With a product range including everything from makeup to skincare to haircare and even toothpaste, you could probably kit your whole family out with something from Lush and still have lots of options for yourself too. Here are just four of my festive favourites, which I think are perfect for popping into someone's Christmas stocking. 

Peeping Santa Bubble Bar | RRP - £3.95

How cute is this little guy? The Peeping Santa is one of my favourite products of the year and is brand new to Lush's festive range. You simply run this under the tap as you're filling the bath or crumble little bits in your hands and tossing to soak into the bath water and simply wait for the bubbles to form. It's a truly indulgent and relaxing bar, so great for those family members and friends who don't take enough time out for themselves to relax. 

I just love the innovative design with its bright red top and bottom, sandwiched together with Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and shea butter from the Ojoba women's cooperative in Ghana. These products are renowned for their moisturising properties and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. The bubble bar also has a festive fragrance thanks to the fruity bergamot orange and floral geranium ingredients that make up the red parts of the bar - and at just £3.95 each you could grab one for yourself too!

Build Your Own Santa | RRP - £5.00

This is such a cool idea but a product you would possibly pass by in the shop. It doesn't look like much when all packaged up, but that's the whole idea. This is a product that you create and make yourself! Perfect for younger brothers and sisters or your children, or for any big kids in your life (ahem, my boyfriend!). This FUN bar provides four different colour pieces, which you then mould together to create a Santa character. Once set, you can use your mini Father Christmas to wash your hair, body and even to shave with. Plus, you can crumble some into the bath water if you're after a relaxing soak too. 

I really like this idea as it offers everyone the chance to create a unique gift and have some fun too. The product itself is very "squidgy" - that's the only word I can use to describe really - so is really easy to use, especially for little ones. My only concern is this could get a little messy, but a lot of fun nevertheless. 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel | RRP - £3.95 per 100g

A Christmas classic and one of the beauty blogosphere's all-time favourite Christmas products, introducing the Snow Fairy Shower Gel. This sweet-smelling shower gel is filled with candy floss and sweetie scents to make your shower time really magical. The product itself is quite thick so I like pouring it onto a bath lily and scrubbing all over the body for a thorough indulgent clean. You can also use the shower gel on your hair, but personally I prefer my usual shampoo and conditioner combo. 

It's no wonder that Lush lovers are begging for the company to keep Snow Fairy as a permanent product, but for now it's only available at Christmas and when they're gone - they're gone! This product is fab as it leaves a lovely perfume on the skin and also has a hint of fairy sparkles, but doesn't leave you looking like a Christmas bauble. If you want something super sparkly then First Snow Dusting Powder is the product for you.

The Comforter Mini Shower Gel | RRP - £4.95 per 100g

Not strictly a Christmas product but everybody loves a mini shower gel, am I right? So easy to throw into an overnight bag or to take away on holidays and mini-breaks, plus they look super cute too! Lush has an array of shower gel scents to choose from, but my personal favourite is The Comforter. 

Taken from the famous Comforter Bubble Bar this shower cream has a gorgeous berry smell and is infused with bergamot oil to cleanse, almond oil to hydrate and blackberries to leave your skin smelling sweet for hours after usage. I really love this shower gel and it's sure to make the perfect gift this Christmas. 

What are your go-to stocking filler gifts?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

21 comments:

  1. If all my presents were from Lush I would be over THE moon! I bought the wee Santa the other day and haven't given him a go yet, so I'll look forward to that! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Ooh you'll have to let me know how you enjoy : ) xx

      Delete
  2. snow fairy is the perfect scent! I always love the magic wand! Have a lovely christmas :) xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of Magic Wand too! : ) I had a great christmas thanks hun, hope you did too xx

      Delete
  3. I really don't go into Lush often enough but they are such a good idea for stocking fillers- one I hadn't actually thought of myself! The build your own Santa is such a cute idea too!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I've just read your post - I'm heading into lush tomorrow for some last minute stocking fillers eeeek! Everything is just so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I can't wait till my next loan so I can splash out on some Lush goodies!

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh so jealous that you get a loan haha! If I did I would be buying so much makeup! xx

      Delete
  6. I love lush, they make great presents and smell amazing! Snow fairy is my fav from the Christmas line and I always get a bottle for Christmas!

    Amy X
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree! I've been loving using snow fairy! xx

      Delete
  7. The Strawberry Santa is my absolutely favourite - it's so yummy!
    Great post lovely!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm such a lush smell isn't it?! Thanks hun :) xx

      Delete
  8. These are all fab ideas! I really want to try out Snow Fairy!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! : ) it's so nice! Let me know if you try it xx

      Delete
  9. Great post, lush always has such great stuff :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post, lush products look so good!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lush! Peepeling Santa is amazing and I love Snow Fairy too x Love your blog, your photos are amazing quality. x
    Daisy
    xxx
    https://daisyjayde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! : ) Aw thank you Daisy, that's made my day! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS