Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Beauty | February 2016 Favourites.

We may be well into March now but it's never too late to share some of your favourite beauty products, right? I feel like last month I tried out lots of new products, and fell in love with some old ones, so I couldn't resist sharing a beauty favourites post with you today!
Kiko Eyeshadow 131 in Satin Coffee | Kiko Cosmetics is my new favourite beauty brand. It's got a price tag that suits my student budget, but a quality to rival that of my high-end makeup favourites. I've only experimented with Kiko's eyeshadows so far, but am definitely keen to try much more of what they have to offer! This eyeshadow is my go-to shade for day time. It's got great pigmentation and is also buildable to vamp up the look if you're heading out for the evening too. It's just so easy to apply and I love the overall finish it gives. Read my full review here
Kiko Eyeshadow Quad in Coral Burgundy | Another Kiko pick, but how gorgeous is this palette? It's definitely a new favourite of mine and features colours that I rarely wore before (I tend to always keep to neutral tones and browns). As with the 131 shade, this product is really pigmented giving a gorgeous shimmery finish with bright hues to really take your eyes from winter to spring in one swift stroke. The colours actually look gorgeous on the eyes teamed with a deep, dark lip and I know this is a palette I will continuously be reaching for as the summer months arrive. Read more in my full review.
MAC Brave | I received this beautiful lipstick as a present from my mum when she visited Thailand in January. It's a beautiful nude with a slight pink tinge, and I really love how it glides so effortlessly onto the lips and has such great staying power. It's no wonder that Miss Kylie Jenner is a huge fan as it gives the illusion of voluptuous lips even if yours are quite thin. It's definitely a "my lips but better" lipstick. Read all about it in my full review here.

MAC Velvet Teddy | After searching for months for Velvet Teddy I finally found it last month, and it's safe to say it hasn't left my lips since! It's the most perfect neutral shade that suits all outfits and all makeup looks and, like Brave, it just enhances your natural lips with its wonderful pigmentation. I really love the creaminess of this lipstick - it's so soft on the lips and looks gorgeous. I will admit that I was worried that Velvet Teddy wouldn't live up to the hype but I'm so pleased to say it does for me, and I'm really pleased I splurged on it! Want to know more? Check out my review.
Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream | It's safe to say this is a new must-have beauty product of mine and one that I now use twice on a daily basis. I'd never used an eye cream before, but received this as a free gift with a previous Clinique purchase. The results I saw after just a few days were remarkable. I honestly didn't think the bags or dark circles under my eyes were that bad, but having used this I've seen such a difference. My eyes look brighter and the skin around them is plumper and feels soft and smooth. It's really wonderful and great to add a little luxury to my skincare routine. I've got a full review here for you to read all about it.
Merumaya Luxury Facial Wash | As my skin gets really gruesome when I'm stressed, I've been taking extra care to make sure my face is thoroughly clean before bed this past month and have started using this little beauty again. It has pomegranate enzymes to clean dead skin cells and is also great for acne-prone skin as it helps to ensure my pores are thoroughly clean whilst reducing redness. I love how soft it feels on the skin and how squeaky clean my skin feels afterwards. I've definitely noticed a change in my skin since using it too, which is always a bonus!

What products have you been loving this week?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

24 comments:

  1. I really want the Kiko eyeshadow quad! I swatches if the other day and fell in love!

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow quad is SO gorgeous. I love those shades.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that 4 mini pallete eyeshadow and the Mac Velvet lipstick, they are so pretty! You have been liking nudes and pinks this month haha, I love it!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I definitely have! I'm stepping into spring : ) xx

      Delete
  4. HOW gorgeous are those two Mac colours! Divine!

    I'm purchasing this eye cream as we speak too....! I bought the Dramatically Different moisturiser a few weeks ago and it's amazing so I'm all full of love for Clinique at the minute!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh so pretty aren't they?! They look so pretty next to each others too : ) I just love Clinique! I'm always raving about it. xx

      Delete
  5. Those lip colours are amazing! Great photography too with the matching colours! Love it <3
    Harriet @ HASH Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! : ) I didn't plan that honestly haha xx

      Delete
  6. I adore MAC's Brave, it's such a nice brown/nude shade. I've heard of Kiko but never tried their stuff but that palette is calling me. Such nice colours!

    www.sashacharmainexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo that quad looks beaut! I wandered into their store the other day but didn't know where to start and wandered back out haha! Wish I had seen that quad! I love Velvet Teddy and Brave, they lived up to the hype for me too. Perfect every day shades x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it? :) And Velvet Teddy and Brave are definitely new favourites of mine! xx

      Delete
  8. Oh wow that quad looks gorgeous! I love Kiko, but I really need to try more of their products as i'm always super impressed xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it? : ) I love the brand! xx

      Delete
  9. Fab post lovely, such gorgeous faves! :) Brave and Velvet Teddy are two of my favourite MAC lipsticks and the Coral Burgundy palette is absolutely stunning! :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! : ) I totally agree! Want to add more to my Kiko eyeshadows collection now! xx

      Delete
  10. Velvet teddy is beautiful, it's perfect for Spring! Kiko products are great and I love how affordable they are. Coral burgundy quad looks fab!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  11. That eyeshadow pallet is gorgeous! I cant believe it just £13!

    Grace xx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so worth the price, and I'd happily pay more! xx

      Delete
  12. I've been eyeing up Clinique's eye cream for ages but never quite bothered to get it but this has really convinced me. I really need to start wearing eye cream more and if this one has such great effects I'm very tempted!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I'm sure you'll like it : ) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS