Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Insta Style #15 | Tribal Fancies.

Wow, what a wonderful Easter weekend I've had! I have to say I'm truly grateful. I've spent the weekend surrounded by family and friends and we were actually treated to some glorious sunshine, despite news reports that the weather would be completely abysmal. I went to the beach with my dogs, went out with friends for Bank Holiday drinks and spent Saturday afternoon cooking yummy cakes with my nan. The weekend has ended in Bristol with me sat in a Premier Inn hotel room ready for my internship at the UK's number 1 wedding magazine tomorrow. The only thing that would have made my weekend better would be for Dan to be home. 


Nevertheless, it was really fab and I kickstarted the festivities on Thursday with a night out with my coursemates. We finally finished what can only be described as a seriously hideous term and went out for some drinks to celebrate before heading home for the Easter holidays. We were all so completely stressed out with our final deadlines on Thursday afternoon, that plans for the evening didn't actually come into place until about an hour before we headed out. With no idea where we were going I opted for a "smart casual" look, featuring a lacy top and statement heels that made me feel all dressed up, with some high waisted jeans to bring the look down.

The lace top is an absolute favourite of mine. I just love these top styles. They're so classy and delicate, and perfect for a girly girl like me! This nude one from River Island is particularly gorgeous. I'm absolutely loving barely there outfits at the moment and this is the perfect fit. I know it will be a statement piece I'll be wearing often in weeks to come, and particularly on summer holidays! 

The jeans are your typical high-waited Joni jeans, but I absolutely love the colour. I've been looking for some beige or brown jeans for a while as I feel they are a must-have for spring, so when I found this shade in my favourite jean style I picked them off the shelves immediately. PSST! They're now on SALE!

I finished the look with the newest additions to my ever-growing shoe collection, and seriously these shoes are just amazing. I'm so in love with them. The tribal print is so on point at the moment, and I love how they tie up at the back and have that laced up effect with bright pops of colour and patterns. Perfect for giving a little oomph to an outfit!

What do you think of this look?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Fab post lovely, really love this look! :) The top is so gorgeous and I have to agree I love Toyshop Joni jeans and might have to check to see if my local has these in stock in the sale ;)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't believe I missed out on their sale price haha! Thanks Charlee : ) xx

      Delete
  2. Looking amazing as usual! Love the look x

    Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful and your body it's amazing! such an inspiration haha :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much haha. I think it's a good angle hehe xx

      Delete
  4. WOW!!! That is hot!! Such a sexy look!! You have such an incredible figure! Perfect for this outfit!! You look amazing babe!! :) Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit it looks gorg!! The too is so beautiful :) great post lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS