Sunday, 13 March 2016

Springtime Beauty Wishlist.

Being a student, with no loan and an income that is non-existent except for when I work during the holidays, means I can only dream of stocking up on the latest new beauty products. I'm so looking forward to (hopefully) having a job and a steady income when I complete my masters degree in the autumn, and I've already started writing an imaginary list in my head of some of the products I'm going to treat myself to, having not bought any makeup (except for top-ups) for quite some time!

For us beauty bloggers, the start of a new season means new makeup looks and spring/summer is definitely my favourite time of year. I do love the glitz, glamour and dark lips of the winter months, but a dewy base, some subtle eyeshadows and a pretty pink lip is equally as gorgeous. Today I'm sharing my beauty lust-list - a wishlist filled with all the beauty products I would love to buy for this next season!


Laura Geller The Delectables Eyeshadow Palette in Delicious Shades of Nude - £35 | This beauty product may be quite a mouthful to ask for at the beauty counter, but the shades are just so worth it. I love the colour range, from neutral nudes to deep dark shades and they would be perfect for creating a subtle smokey eye and infusing some metallics into your beauty looks this summer. 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette - £40 | Another palette I am desperate to get my hands on is the UD X Gwen Stefani palette, simply because the range of shades are phenomenal and I absolutely adore Urban Decay. I have three of their eyeshadow palettes already so I've been holding off from splurging on this one, but the reviews I've seen have been fantastic. The pigmentation looks amazing and I love the bright pops of pink and yellow.

Hourglass Ambient Blush - £32 | I am obsessed with how pretty this blush is, and the packaging is just to die for too! Who doesn't love a little rose gold? I see it cropping up all over beauty blogs, along with the rest of the Hourglass range, and am yet to read a bad review. The subtle shimmer is perfect for creating a little highlight over the next few months. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Promenade - £15 | It looks like bold brows are out and it's all about rocking your natural beauties this season. That being said, without product my brows are almost non-existent. I need a little help along the way and I feel like this product would help me out a treat! From what I've researched (seriously I love my brows) this product is all about enhancing what you already have, tapering them in shape and getting them to look naturally fabulous. I'm pretty impressed with the price tag too.

YSL Fusion Foundation - £32.50 | This is a product I think I'll actually have to break my beauty spending ban for, as I'm in desperate need of a new foundation and it seems this is a great pick for my oily skin type. It's said to have great staying power, which suits me down to a tee as I'm always forgetting to top up. The packaging is also so sleek and shiny, and I love how luxurious it looks! 

Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Curvy Contour - £19 | Despite the summer months being all about natural makeup looks, a subtle contour is still very much needed IMO. I just love how it helps to sculpt the face and gives the illusion of cheekbones when, in my case, there aren't any. Clinique's Chubby Contour Stick is something I have had my eye on for quite some time now.

Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold - £32 | This product sold out fast when it first launched, but is now back with brand new packaging and is looking rather gorgeous if I do say so. If I'm honest, this would be more of a luxury item, rather than a necessity. I mean, you could probably use a highlighter from a drugstore, but I do love the sound of applying gold powder to my cheeks!

MAC Soar Lip Liner - £12.50 | Now I have Velvet Teddy and Brave in my beauty stash, I want to test out the Soar lip liner. It's another nude beauty favourite and I think it would look gorgeous teamed with Brave to give a more glammed up look for an evening event. Plus, it's a favourite in the blogging world, so there's really nothing to lose!

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in Fuchsia Storm - £26 | Finally, the packaging of this gorgeous lipstick is absolutely my favourite and I really want to try out more shades as I love the smooth consistency, pigmentation and finish. This bright pink is a gorgeous colour for spring/summer. It's always nice to add a little pop of colour to your beauty looks!

What's on your springtime beauty wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

31 comments:

  1. I wish a steady income means splurging on beauty treats, but unfortunately not when living in London :( You have such gorgeous picks here, I've been meaning to try out Soar for ages now! Hope you're well lovely! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I bet it won't be the same for me either, but it will nice to be able to treat myself once in a while! Aw thank you, I'm really well thanks. I hope you are too my lovely! : ) xx

      Delete
  2. Love to try YSL fusion foundation, thank you for sharing, this amazing blog truly inpiring!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! That's made my day :) xx

      Delete
  3. ABH Dip Brow is absolutely worth the hype and money - I've had mine for about 9 months now and still have product left :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people tell me this! I'm so desperate to try! 9 months is so good!! xx

      Delete
  4. The Gwen palette is on my wish list as well. Sigh. Being good with money is very practical....but sometimes hard as a makeup lover!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I feel you Shannon! It's so crap when you want to spend! xx

      Delete
  5. I want it all! Such a great list, especially the lipstick from YSL!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Eek, so pretty isn't it? xx

      Delete
  6. Ooooh! Such a good wishlist, I want it all! The UD Gwen palette is soo pretty and I really want the ambient lighting palette! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! Isn't it pretty?! I am in love. xx

      Delete
  7. That YSL lipstick seems pretty nice
    I love the holder as well.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. i completely recommend the UDxGwen palette and ABH dipbrow - they're both incredible!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on your blog and was like OMMMGGG I NEED! xx

      Delete
  9. I've seen so many bloggers writing about the UD Gwen Stefani palette. It is soo pretty"

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just want everything from Charlotte Tilbury and YSL? I know it's all packaging but...so many heart eye emojis! xxx

    Cate Cruse – The most perfect of candles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely relate to your opening paragraph, Jess. While I don't have particular cravings for beauty products all the time, I do have some products on the wishlist that have been there for ages. Haha, that hourglass blush looks amazing, though!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know.. There are so many products I want but just can't buy haha. Thanks May : ) xx

      Delete
  12. Omg I have ABH Dip Brow and it's literally the best brow product I have ever used you seriously need to try it!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says this to me!! I think I'll have to try it. xx

      Delete
  13. That CT highlighter looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hourglass blushes are amazing, they have the best formula. That CT highlight is beaut though! Such a good design x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS