Friday, 29 April 2016

Wishlist | Go-To Gadget Accessories*.

Let's be honest. Whether we like to admit it or not, we're all a little o b s e s s e d with social media. I mean, what's the first thing you do when you wake up? Okay, apart from turn off your alarm and give yourself a telling off for not going to bed earlier? Yep, scroll through your Facebook feed like it's your morning newspaper and check all those Instagram notifications you missed through the night. We all do it!

Our phones, laptops, iPads and tablets are pretty much always in hand, so why not make them look super cute at all times? I've searched for the prettiest, and most protective, gadget accessories around to make sure your tech-things are always looking their best!

Tech 21 iPhone Case | as much as I love sparkly, pretty cases I have to say when it comes to my phone I like a phone case with a little extra protection. I'm pretty clumsy. I've dropped my phone down the loo twice, and that's not to mention the amount of times my poor phone goes tumbling out of my hands when I'm trying to take a selfie on a night out. (C'mon girls, we've all been there!) This phone case from Tech 21 is sure to enhance the lifespan of your phone with its band style, so that if your phone does take a tumble both the screen and back of the phone won't hit the floor. There are loads of colours to choose from too!

Skinnydip London Unicorn Laptop Case | I'm currently in the process of revising for my finals and preparing for my dissertation and spend half of my life in the university library. I love taking my own MacBook in to do work, just so I have everything saved in one place, so to protect it when carrying it to and from the library a cute case is a must. I love the glitter and unicorns on this one!

Uniqfind Marble MacBook Skin | is there anything in the world us bloggers love more than marble? And now you can get it for your laptop too! I just love how pretty this is, and it would also make for a fabulous background for an Insta flatlay. 

Origami Prints Pink Lemonade iPad Case | how cute is this little number?! When life gives you lemonades, how about you make pink lemonade? There are such a gorgeous range of iPad cases to choose from on Zazzle and this one is sure to brighten your day.

Frends White Layla Headphones | personally, when I'm revising or in need of a little motivation to get assignments done or to write a blog post, I love music. It really gets me in the mood to write, shuts the world out and helps me concentrate. I love these funky head foams from Frends. Super stylish so they look really good too!

eBay Giraffe Credit Card Power Charger | this little gadget is a lifesaver and perfect for phone-obsessed ladies (and gents) like myself! It's as slim as a bank card but comes with a built in charge cable so you can keep your battery topped up whilst on the go. Perfect if you have a day of meetings, or even if you're out at a festival. I love the silhouette giraffe design too!

What are your go-to gadget accessories?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

* This is a sponsored post.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those headphones are just pure love. All the heart eye emojis. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a skinny-dip MAC case I really wanna get - its a padded with one a shit tonne of lipstick all over it. I need it in my life!

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Please check out my latest lookbook challenge.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram alionawithlove

    Twitter alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mac case though! How do I not have it yet? I feel like it's a total essential - it would make my essays at least 10x better!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only accessory I really have is my phone cover which is one of the Apple branded ones (it matches my iWatch strap). I love those headphones too, I'd love to own a pair!
    Lauren xx - bylaurenjane

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh those headphones are so cute!!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed looking at your Tech Wishlist...I want a Nook/Reading tablet to download & read more books!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS