Keeping up to date and continuing to post regularly through the summer months can be difficult. With light nights and long (sometimes) sunny days, lots of fun parties and events to attend, and plans of jetting away to exotic locations, it often means our little corners of the web can go neglected as our social lives take over.
That being said, summer is also the perfect time to generate as much content as possible. The natural light is brighter and lasts so much longer and with so much going on there are so many photo opportunities available! For today's post I thought I'd share some summer-specific blog post ideas as, despite these sunnier months being filled with blogging opportunities, the dreaded bloggers' block can often be inevitable...
1. Summer OOTD look book
2. What to wear to a BBQ or garden party
3. Summer holiday outfit look books
4. Summer shoes wishlist
5. What to wear when travelling/flying
6. Festival clothing wishlist
7. Your favourite S/S 2016 trends
8. Celeb clothing crushes (what your fave celebs are wearing and why you love it!)
9. Summer wedding/ball OOTD
10. Summer clothing haul
1. Summer holiday beauty essentials
2. Your favourite beauty products for summer
3. Fake tan and bronzing must-haves
4. Favourite summer nail polish shades
5. Summer perfumes you need to try
6. Your summer skin/bodycare routine
7. Summer FOTD
8. Top 10 summer lipsticks
9. Review of any new summertime products
10. Summer beauty wishlist
1. Summer photography post
2. Holiday travel diary
3. Your favourite things about summer
4. What's in my beach bag?
5. Summer day out photo diary
6. Travel bucket list
7. Places to visit on a summer's day in your local area
8. Your summer holiday memories
9. BBQ/garden party wish list
10. Top tips for keeping fit during the summer
So, there we have it! I'm sure to be coming back to this post in the future when I'm in need of a little motivation and some ideas to get me started. My last 60 blog post ideas for when you have bloggers' block was a pretty good hit, and I hope this one proves just as popular, and fills you with lots of inspiration!
What blog posts have you been working on this summer?
Do you have any other ideas?
Lots of love,