Sunday, 19 June 2016

Summertime 2016 Beauty Wishlist.

Despite being a Winter baby, born at the end of January, summer is definitely the season for me. I adore the long and (sometimes) sunny days, walks along the beach listening to the waves in the evenings, jetting off on summer holidays and sitting outside in the sunshine for drinks with friends. I also love sun kissed skin, freckled noses and barely there makeup looks, so for today's post I thought I'd share a little wishlist of all the products I would totally be picking up right now if I actually had money in the bank... 

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray | RRP. £22

I've gotten into using setting sprays lately and have noticed an incredible difference in the longevity of my makeup since adding it to my makeup routine, especially how well my foundation lasts as it can get a little oily around the T-zone. This bad boy from one of my favourite beauty brands, Urban Decay, is next on my list. I've heard amazing things about UD Setting Sprays and I really like the sound of one with built-in oil control, as I have oily skin that can get even worse in the summer humidity.

St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion | RRP. £14.50

I actually picked this up last week when it was on offer in Boots (shop the offer here) and am really looking forward to trying it out. I really hate the sticky feeling of moisturisers so an in shower lotion that will help to moisturise my skin and give a summer glow sounds perfect to me. I understand you need to give it a good few goes before you start to really build a colour, but it's something that I think will be great to top up a tan on holiday too!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm | RRP. £5.50

NYX seems to be the newest blogger hype, and it's a hype I want to get into straight away. I've heard amazing things and was recommended to try out their Soft Matte Lip Creams. They're even said to rival the infamous Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit but at a much cheaper price! I really love the look of Stockholm. I love nude lips and feel like they go with so many different outfits and makeup looks. I'm also really interested to try out the "soft matte" concept for myself. 

I love Bobbi Brown, and I love their powders. It's a brand that never fails to impress me and I am desperate to try this gorgeous new collection of theirs. The packaging looks lovely and the mixture of shades will blend beautifully to give a lovely overall glow. I like the fact that it's illuminating also, but as it's a powder it should help to keep oil at bay.

Dior Poison Girl EDP | RRP. £45

I recently got a whiff of this whilst picking up another DiorSkin Forever foundation as I'd run out, and instantly I was in love. I've got the teeniest sample of it so have been saving it for special occasions, but am definitely keen to pick this up in the duty free whenever I next head away. It's such a sweet smell, mixing rose with bitter orange, and it's really distinct. I absolutely love it, and the bottle is pretty cute too!

KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Champagne | RRP. £8.90

I attended a beauty event in my local Debenhams a little while ago, and was really inspired to try out some new, bold eyeshadow looks. It's all about going bright this summer and a little shimmery eyeshadow is the perfect way to this without going too overboard. I really like the look of this shade as it's bold enough to make a statement, and will look fabulous paired with a darker shade to create a subtle smoky eye. I have used a few KIKO MILANO eyeshadow products and have never been disappointed! Such affordable prices too. 

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer | RRP. £25

Bronzer is an absolute must-have for summer, and I've been using the same one for so long now, so it's definitely time for a change. I've never actually tried Too Faced, but have read so many beauty reviews and they all seem to be fantastic. I also absolutely adore the cute packaging and chocolate based name. I'm currently avoiding chocolate as I'm on a countdown to a holiday (which is still yet to be booked!) so getting chocolate via my beauty products seems like a fair compromise!

What products are you currently lusting after?
Have you tried any on my wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Ooh that in shower lotion sounds amazing! I really hope it works well for you!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! : ) I can't wait to try it! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the NYX lip creams, i swatched them in my local boots store and they look so good, i can't decide which one i want to try!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's such a huge selections isn't there? :) I'm really excited to try! xx

      Delete
  3. I am really keen to try more Bobbi Brown products I hear so much about them!

    Great product picks :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products I've tried have been fantastic. xx

      Delete
  4. Waw such a cool post! I really love these photos, good job! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
    Check my blog HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm desperate for the UD setting spray too! It's the only setting spray I hear about constantly and I've never heard a bad review from it!

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read a bad review either so definitely want to try it! xx

      Delete
  6. That Kiko eyeshadow looks so pretty! I think it would look great underneath the eye. I hope the St. Tropez works for you, as many people are loving this tanner! xx

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, would definitely look pretty underneath the eye! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  7. You really do need Poison Girl in your life - it's stunning, and I love it so much xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to pick it up in duty free when I jet off next month! xx

      Delete
  8. I've not tried any of these, but got the St Tropez lotion on its way! Xxx

    ♥ Carly Susanne - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you'll have to let me know how you find it! xx

      Delete
  9. I've never tried using a setting spray before, but Urban Decay is such a great brand and I love everything they make! This is a great list!

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree - love UD! Thanks for your lovely comment : ) xx

      Delete
  10. Maybe I should give that st tropez tan a go, the other in-shower one I tried was so streaky and my hands were so orange afterward it went straight in the bin as I was so annoyed lol! I'll look back to see if you've reviewed this one so I know whether it's safe ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just purchased Prague and Cannes from the Nyx matte lip cream collection and I am in love! Lovely shades, I would definitely buy more :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS