Friday, 8 July 2016

REVIEW | Giorgio Armani Si Perfume.

Whenever I jet off on holiday I love to treat myself to a new perfume in the duty free at the airport. I feel like it's the perfect little treat, and then whenever I wear the scent afterwards it reminds me of my holiday and the memories made. This year, however, my mum bought me this Giorgio Armani Si Perfume so it's been packed in my suitcase, I've been spritzing it each evening and I'm absolutely loving it. 



Si is a gorgeous floral fragrance but is as far away from light and sickly as you can imagine. This is all thanks to its top notes of Blackcurrant and Sicilian Bergamot, middle notes of Neroli and Egyptian Jasmine, and base notes of Amber and Vanilla. They mix together deliciously to produce a sweet, warm fragrance that's absolutely perfect for summertime. It faintly reminds me of an Italian school trip I had back when I was just finishing up my GCSEs. We headed to Sorrento and the beautiful Amalfi coast, and I think its the sweet scents that remind me of there.

The scent is lovely and long-lasting, lingering on the skin so that the deliciously sweet fragrance lasts all day. I love how well it last on my skin (everyone's is different, of course) and it doesn't seem to change in fragrance either, as I know some can start to get a little sickly or smell rather alcoholic as the day wears on. Priced at just under £50 it is expensive, but that's the price you'd expect to pay for a luxury perfume with such a beautiful finish and a bottle to boot. Without a doubt I feel this perfume is worth its hefty price tag, and I'll most definitely be repurchasing next year as it's the perfect summer scent!

Have you tried Si?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very expensive so I won't be buying but I love your detailed review :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous post! I got a sample of this in a magazine and the scent is magnificent. I’m definitely going to purchase it at some point, I think it’s a great one for all year round in my view. P.s I love it when a scent reminds me of a holiday or good memory too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it! It smells gorgeous : ) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS