Sunday, 11 September 2016

Beauty | Airport Duty Free Wishlist.

In just three days time I will be hopping on a plane to Greece ready for a week of sun, sea, cocktails and food, and quite frankly, I can't wait. I'm so looking forward to just sitting back and soaking up some rays without a care in the world; my only worry being what cocktail to have next! In the lead up to a holiday I also get really excited to head to the airport. 

Anyone else just love the whole "airport experience"? I love going for a drink in the departure lounge, picking up a magazine and some snacks to keep me occupied on the flight, and (of course) having a nosey at all the beautiful duty free products! We are flying from Cardiff Airport this time, which is pretty small and doesn't have the luxurious boutiques and spas of the London-based airports, but I've still got a list as long as my arm of products I'd love to try. Here's just a select few of them...
What would you pick up in duty free?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

24 comments:

  1. That YSL lipstick looks like such a gorgeous shade!! Hope you have a fab trip!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful isn't it?! :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. the clinique blush looks so amazing. i love me some mac whenever i'm in duty free.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Sadly there is no MAC in Cardiff :( xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! The Clinique blush looks amazing! Have a great holiday x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia! :) It's so pretty, isn't it? xx

      Delete
  4. That lipstick looks gorgeous!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I abso love the whole airport experience and recently did a post too! I always pick up a new perfume every time! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so guilty for buying perfumes at the airport haha! xx

      Delete
  6. Girl I am all about airports so I can totally get on board with this. I love the clinique cheek pops so definitely need to try Ginger pop, plus any ysl lipstick can get in my life!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd be on board with this Elle ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I'm so jealous! I hope you have an amazingggg time! The Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes are my absolute favourites xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - I'm so excited! Will definitely have to pick one of them up :) xx

      Delete
  8. Loveeeeeeee this post girl - I'm ALL about that duty free life! Also, those Clinique blushers are everything - I've worn mine down so much that there is no longer a flower design haha! That Daisy Dream fragrance looks awesome too! <3

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, I freaking love duty free haha. xx

      Delete
  9. i love the ysl lipsticks x

    www.sonias-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I love Clinique blushes x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab post hun, loving the wishlist! I really want to get my hands on Daisy Dream Blush - just waiting to use up the original Daisy perfume

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS