Wednesday, 26 October 2016

5 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW THIS HALLOWEEN.

I think I'm among the blogging majority when I say that Halloween really is one of my favourite times of year. Autumn is incredible anyway (read all about why I love it here) but Halloween really tops it off for me. I just love getting dressed up, and seeing everyone else's costumes too! It's the perfect excuse to get really creative with your makeup skills and to put all those beauty blogging tips and tricks into practice. 

I've been spending hours trawling through Instagram for some Hallo-inspired makeup looks, but I'm still yet to decide what to dress up as this weekend (I'm torn between a spooky mermaid and your typical candy skull - thoughts?!). So for today's post I thought I'd pull together a little Halloween post for those of you who, like me, are still after a little fright night inspiration! Here are five Insta-accounts you should be following this Halloween.
How freaking talented is this lady?! This crazy beautiful artist and YouTuber has created a series of absolutely fantastic "Hanzoween" makeup looks, which you can easily follow along on her YouTube channel. There are some weird, wacky and downright wonderful ideas here, and if you're not quite sure you can achieve this level of awesomeness, you can still take inspiration and make it your own nonetheless!

I am so in love with these gorgeously ghoulish makeup looks created by Scottish MUA, Ellie. They're scarily beautiful and there are definitely lots of ideas here for ladies who want to look scary but still want a little sass, ranging from unicorns and clowns to butterflies and Disney princesses!


Seriously, I'm in awe of how many beautifully unique candy skull looks Vanessa Davis has created, and she displays them so beautifully on her Insta account. It's so inspiring to see just how creative you can get with your typical Halloween makeup, and I just love the detailing of the skulls shown here.

I love this Insta account, created by self-taught Finnish MUA, as it shows Halloween looks that are easily achievable. They're really unique, really amazing, but you don't require a degree in SFX makeup to get the look!

I've loved watching the spooky YouTube vids this lovely lady has created for the NYX Face Awards 2016. They're so well put together, with a step-by-step guide for you to easily follow along, and there's such a variety of ideas that there really is something for everyone!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
Lots of love. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Jordan's account looks amazing! Off to go and check out her account properly now.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All of these accounts are amazing! x

    www.rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS