Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Guest Post | Emma (tasselsandtoiles)'s European Wanderlust List.

One of my favourite things about blogging is the community. Reading blogs, getting to know other bloggers, chatting to them on social media and even meeting them in real life - it's so amazing how the internet can allow you to achieve so much and to make lovely new friends! I'm currently interning at Stylist magazine in London, so thought it would be the perfect opportunity to feature a guest post on my site so you could get to know a new blogger whilst I'm busy working away.  Emma from tasselsandtoiles is a such a blogging babe. She writes the loveliest posts and shares the most amazing photography on her blog and Instagram account - I love following her and really admire her sense of style. (Seriously, her wardrobe is to die for). So as I rush off to catch my tube, here's Em to get you seriously wanderlusting...

** 

Hi there, I’m Emma from tasselsandtoiles and Jessie very kindly let me do a guest post for her lovely blog! Over on tasselsandtoiles it’s mainly fashion and lifestyle posts, with a bit of beauty and travel thrown in here and there! I absolutely love traveling and visiting new places. A couple of years ago, I had a jam packed summer heading to Cuba for a couple of weeks, then traveling around Malaysia for a month. My love for exploring foreign places was rekindled on that trip and since then I try to visit as many places as possible. I’m currently Interning and working part time, which means there’s little time for travelling now, but Jessie’s recent travels to Greece have got me thinking about where I’d love to jet of to next! So I’ve put together a little list for you. Here the top 5 places in Europe I’d love to visit.

Dubrovnik 

This is the top of my list at the moment. My boyfriend and I are hoping to go for our summer holiday next year. After seeing Amy’s (Salt and Chic) photos and blog posts all about her time there it went straight to the top of my list. I absolutely love the idea of being able to spend one day around the beach then the next exploring the historic town. There seems to be so much to do in Dubrovnik, from the national parks, the game of throne tours and the boat trips!

Greece

I’m dying to spend a week soaking up the rays around a pool in Santorini. From the many many photos I’ve seen so many of the Greek Islands seem beautiful. But for some reason I’m drawn to Santorini. The white buildings against the blue ocean seems so idyllic.

Venice

Italian food is hands down my favourite cuisine. If I could only eat Italian food for the rest of my life, that would be fine by me! I was lucky enough to visit Rome and few years ago, and ever since I’ve been itching to go back to Italy. Venice is so picturesque with the canals and the stunning architecture. I’d love to be wandering around, exploring the city with an ice-cream in my hand. My mum and I are toying with the idea of going for my 21st Birthday, which would be incredible!

Barcelona

I’ve visited Spain a few times now, but I’ve never been to Barcelona. It’s a city pumped full of culture, colour and amazing architecture. I’m a massive art geek at heart, so I’d love wandering round Barcelona. It’s the perfect place to go for a long weekend away, and it’s the next city break on my wishlist!

Copenhagen

This is a newer addition to my travel wishlist. But after seeing it pop up on various travel blogs and on peoples instagrams, my interest grew in Copenhagen. The capital of Denmark is known for it’s multicoloured terrace houses, and the pictures look absolutely stunning. I’m yet to visit Denmark, but it’s definitely a place I’d love to visit. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post, and thank you Jessie for letting me write for you! I’ll leave a couple of my links below so you can come and find me on tasselsandtoiles.com.

With Love; Em 

**
Photos c/o Creative Commons/Flickr.
What's on your European Wanderlust List?
Lots of love. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this post Jess/Em, completely fed my wanderlust which is never good for the bank balance but they just look too good not to visit! Really want to explore Copenhagen!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm sorry for enabling, Elle! Copenhagen is on my travel list too :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS