Sunday, 9 October 2016

Insta Style #17 | Leather and Studs with River Island.

It's been a little while since I shared a snippet from one of the many personal style shots that I share on my Instagram. I'm always posting outfit photos on there, giving a little insight into the different ways I wear the clothes that seem to be spilling out of my wardrobe, and I really feel like it's an amazing platform to showcase your style without the need of a huge camera, tripod and photographer combo. That's what I love about Instagram, the way its so instant and fresh, and it's definitely a great way to experiment with fashion.
This is a little snap I took of an outfit I pulled together for a friend's birthday night out last month. It had been ages since I'd last been out for a few drinkies, so I decided to treat myself to this absolutely gorgeous embellished bodysuit from River Island. I'm seriously obsessed. The studded design added an edge to the ribbed lycra suit, and it also had the most amazing low back that showed off my glowing holiday tan (which has now disappeared *cries*). It cost £28 and I had 25% off with Elle magazine - grab your copy now folks.

I spent the day searching for a metallic leather skirt to wear with the bodysuit but was out of luck unfortunately, so chose to pair it with my fave black leather mini (from River Island) which I feel created a sleek party look that's perfect for any night out. Team it with a subtle choker (this pretty metallic number is also from River Island) and black stilettos, along with some sultry waves and a bold makeup look, and voila, you're ready to go!

It was a really fun night catching up with old friends, one of whom I hadn't seen for a year as she'd been galavanting around Australia and New Zealand, and we had a great laugh drinking too much prosecco and dancing the night away. I rarely go out these days - probably every six weeks compared to my twice/three times weekly ritual as a first year university student - but when I do I love getting dressed up, and I hope you love this outfit as much as me.

Lots of love. xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I love your outfit posts! This outfit is amazing! The detail on the bodysuit is so pretty.

    EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin | Blog Header Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look amazing. your top is just so beautiful and just the right amount of glam.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your figure looks incredible! I love that skirt, i am still looking for a black leather skirt!
    Sarah xxx www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks hun - definitely the angle haha! You should defo get this beauty from RI. xx

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous! You have such great legs.

    Tia | The 10am Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Very stunning! Looks like that dress was taylormade for your amazing figure!! You look gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top looks amazing on you. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!!!!! Love the leather skirt.

    M xx

    The CSI Girls

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS