Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Introducing All Things Beautiful 4:0.

I am so incredibly excited to introduce my BRAND NEW BLOG LAYOUT; a huge change that has seriously been such a long time coming and one that I'm so so happy with! It sounds ridiculous but now that I've finished my studies and am trying to carve a career for myself as a beauty and lifestyle journalist, I wanted a new blog layout that would reflect the new chapter in my life. One that was chic, sophisticated and minimal, with pretty pops of colour that evoke my lifestyle and personality. I loved my old layout, but as I've grown in the past year my blog has too, and it was definitely time for a change.
My blog was designed, once again, by the lovely Serena from Pretty Wild Things Designs. This is the third time Serena has revamped my blog and I have to firstly commend her for her absolutely fantastic service. I paid a deposit for a new blog design late on Friday evening. Fast forward to Tuesday afternoon and my blog design is pretty much complete. A few e-mails back and fore, discussing the finer aspects of the design, and voila, All Things Beautiful 4:0 is a go. Secondly, how cute is my new header? Serena incorporated all of my favourite things to create this gorgeous collage. I'm so happy with it and so grateful for all of her help. If you're after a custom blog design, and at a seriously affordable price, I can't recommend her enough!

With a new blog layout comes new blog goals, and now that I have more time to dedicate to blogging and my social platforms I am feeling more excited and motivated to blog than ever. From here on I will be posting three times weekly - on a Sunday, Wednesday and Friday at 8am - and am hoping to up my content with makeup tutorials, more look books, fitness tips and a whole lot of personal lifestyle rambles thrown in between. I want to work really hard to create quality content that you'll all (hopefully) enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing, and I want to continue to up my photography game and to work on my Twitter and Instagram accounts, to connect with as many of you lovely people as possible.

Here's to the next chapter!
Lots of love,

28 comments:

  1. Looks really good Jess! :) Liam x
    http://theveganwanderluster.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Liam! I hope you're enjoying blogging life! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your new layout and header, it looks great! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new blog look! You should be so proud!!

    Abigail x
    BLUSH & NOISE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog and I absolutely love your design! Look's so lovely xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks gorgeous! I think it's always great to switch up every now and again especially at different parts in your life :) Can't wait to see more content! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new layout, it is really pretty :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a gorgeous layout. I am seriously in love with your header xx

    http://www.ahintofglamour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new layout! :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in absolute love with the design and love the illustrations on your header <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's absolutely gorgeous! The header is so adorable Jessie!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, the blog layout is beautiful! So sleek and chic but fun too and omg the header, bloody love!!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun! :) I'm so in love with it haha. xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS