Friday, 2 December 2016

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE: THE BEAUTY OBSESSIVE.

So, this week I've decided to pull together a collection of Christmas gift guides as we're now into December and Christmas just over THREE WEEKS AWAY. Okay, let that sink in, just three weeks until Christmas arrives for another year. How bloody fast has this year gone, eh? 

I've decided to split the Gift Guides into four posts - makeup, fashion, home and men's - and they'll be appearing up until next Friday on All Things Beautiful, in a bid to either give you some much needed pressie inspo, or to give those of you who've already done your shopping (organised little fairies) some last minute gift ideas.

Today's is one that I've been really excited to create - a gift guide for the Makeup Obsessive (aka. the gifts I would love to receive myself if anyone's stuck for ideas for me *hint hint*). I mean, what better gift than an Urban Decay palette, or a limited edition fragrance? Apart from a fabulous day with your friends, family and a plateful of pigs in blankets, ofc.

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, £20 | I received this from one of my loveliest friends for my 21st birthday and it's been such a godsend. It's filled with tips and tricks for perfecting your face, and I also think it's a really nice alternative to the standard Christmas beauty buys. Plus, it makes for awesome flatlays!

The Bomb Shell Brush Set, Spectrum Collections, £79.99 | If you haven't been lusting over Spectrum's gorgeous brush sets lately then, where have you been? A blogger fave and a must-have for all beauty buffs, this brush set from the vegan beauty brand is just amazing. Featuring 12 brushes that will have your whole face covered, this set comes complete with the most amazing mermaid carry case.

YSL False Lash Effect Mascara, £25 | Kind of, ever so slightly, obsessing over the amazing packaging! I mean, how pretty can a mascara get? YSL is such a luxurious makeup brand and you're guaranteed to put a smile on any girl's face with this little beauty.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette in Surreal Light, £69 | I'm still yet to try Hourglass and I'm seriously unsure why. Their products look amazing and are always reviewed so highly by fellow beauty bloggers that I've popped this gorgeous limited edition palette onto the Beauty Obsessive Gift Guide for myself more than anybody else!

Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar, £5.95 | A classic, but still a favourite, this Bubble Bar has a candy cane scent and is the perfect gift for those who need to take more time to unwind. After the hectic lead up to Christmas Day a piping hot bubble bath is always in order.

Pomegranate Noir Cologne, Jo Malone, £89 | Nothing says Christmas quite like Jo Malone, and this Pomegranate Noir Cologne is a 2016 festive fragrance that's perfect for any beauty lover. The sleek packaging means the bottle will look super cute on a dressing table, and with notes like plum, pink pepper and Casablanca lily, this is a really indulgent gift.

Urban Decay Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette, £31.50 | It's safe to say I'm pretty obsessed with Urban Decay. I've tried an array of their products and have never been disappointed so this gorgeous Vice Lip Palette is a no brainer! I've been lucky enough to receive this as part of an internship goodie bag and will have a review coming up very soon for those of you who want to read about this beauty in a little more detail...

Tarte Swamp Queen Eye and Cheek Palette, £33 | For some reason I'm yet to try Tarte, but lord knows why. Their packaging is simply beautiful, and I love the beautiful shades featured in this palette. Great for year round makeup looks, and at a pretty fab price too!

Too Faced Melted Lipstick, £19 | Another brand that your beauty loving friends are totally obsessed with, Too Faced seems to have it all. This lipstick is even vegan-friendly and has a long lasting formula to keep your lips hydrated and filled with colour. I'm yet to try, but the packaging just does it for me!

O.P.I Nail Polish Lacquer, £11.50 | And last but not least, a pretty polish is the perfect stocking filler.

What's on your beauty Christmas wish list?
Lots of love. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really want those make up brushes!

    Mel ★ http://www.meleaglestone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Urban Decay Lipstick palette and it really is gorgeous i love it!

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS