Sunday, 18 December 2016

OOTD | CHRISTMAS PARTY.

I feel like I've already overdone it this festive season and we still have a good two weeks left of festivities, so I definitely won't be hanging up my dancing shoes any time soon! I've been to several Christmas parties and on nights out with friends over the past few weeks, but it's safe to say that this beautiful lace dress from Next, teamed with my new silver shoes from River Island, has been my absolute favourite Christmas party outfit (so far!). 
Dress from Next - Buy SIMILAR
Shoes from River Island - Buy HERE

I never shop in Next if I'm honest, but I was on my lunch break last week and it was bloody freezing, so I decided to pop in to warm up, saw this dress and headed to the cash desk with it in hand straight away. The lighting in the photograph above is pretty terrible - thanks to the fact that it now gets dark by 4pm - but it's a gorgeous lace number with a really pretty tasselled trim, which I feel makes the dress all the more glamorous. It's also completely unique from the usual lace numbers you can find, and I think Christmas is definitely an excuse to get glammed up anyway!

I really love the fit of the dress and the high neckline, with low back, is also really flattering I feel; especially as I've been replacing my 5 a day with slices of cake thanks to all of the December festivities. The material hugs in all the right places and, as I said before, I really just love the trim. 
I was planning on wearing the dress with a pair of black stilettos, until I came across these absolute beauties in River Island. Silver is perfect for the festive season, and the peep-toe front combined with this gorgeous, diamante block heel meant these shoes were an instant winner for me. I tried them on, and was waltzing out of the shop with them a few minutes later, thanks to my mum who bought them for me as an early Christmas present. Teamed with the dress, I felt like I had the perfect party outfit. Plus, the shoes were super comfy thanks to the block heel!

What's your go-to Christmas party ootd?
Lots of love. xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Such a gorg dress! And those heels are perfect with it!xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, I especially love the fringing! My Christmas party dress was a blue sequin shift dress x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhiannon! That sounds absolutely lush! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm sorrrrrrrrry BUT how stunning do you look lady?! That dress is absolutely killer on you and I love how you've paired it with the silver accessories too - whatta babe! <3

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!! You're so kind Hayley <33 xx

      Delete
  5. That dress is just beautiful, love the detailing! You look beautiful!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tassles on this, you look fab. Plus, your blog design is just LUSH! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wonderful! Really love the shoes too! :)


    www.acrossthispage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't usually head to Next for clothing here (different story when it comes to homeware...) but this dress is so beautiful and elegant! The shoes finish the outfit off perfectly! Hope you're having fun lovely :D!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I, but I was so impressed with this dress! Thanks so much :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS